- Christmas Cards
1. SUPPLIES: a compact disk and decorative supplies of your
choice (If you mail it, save the original cardboard envelope it came
in, make one from poster board, or purchase one in the stationary isle
of the store. You may use any mailing envelope it might have
come it, but the postage will be higher).
2. PRINTED SIDE: Cover with a circle of paper, decorative
label printed on your computer, or photo.
3. SHINY SIDE: decorate but be sure to leave some shiny surface to reflect light on the tree. Use t-shirt paints in
pointed bottles, stickers, permanent markers, a photo in the very
center, or whatever you have on hand.
4. HANGER HOLE: Either make a hole with a drill or melt a hole
by heating a nail you are holding with pliers over a candle until it's
5. TIE A PRETTY STRING through the hole before mailing.
6. POSTAGE should be added after weighing the envelope on a postal