The concept of chunking is a technique whereby you memorize small bits of information at a time. Telephone numbers and credit cards are typically chunked. Psychologists have determined that 5-7 bits of information is the optimal amount per chunk to memorize. Therefore, when memorizing the Books of the Bible or Scripture verses, it is best to divide the information into smaller bits of information and then commit it to memory before moving on to the next bit of information. Bible Stack-O! uses the chunking method to reinforce memorization of the books of the Bible. For ages 8 and up.
Bible Books "Chunking" Challenge
1. What book comes last in this Bible Books "chunking" line up? Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers,
2. What book comes first in this Bible books chunking line up? ________________, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel.
C. Song of Solomon
3. What book comes third in this Bible books chunking line up? Ezra, Nehemiah, _____________, Job, Psalms
4. What book goes first in this Bible books chunking line up? __________________, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel.
5. What book goes second in this Bible books chunking line up? Job, ________________, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon
6. What book comes last in this Bible books chunking line up? Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, _______________.
7. What book goes first in this Bible books chunking line up? _________________, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians
B. 2 Timothy
D. 2 Peter
8. What book goes last in this Bible books chunking line up? 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, __________________.
B. 1 Peter
D. 1 John
9. What book goes second in this Bible books chunking line up? Hebrews, ________________, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John
C. 1 Timothy
D. 2 Timothy
10. What book goes last in this Bible books chunking line up? 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, _________________.
Play your cards right and you'll learn the books of the Bible from Genesis to Revelation! A fun game for home, church and after-school clubs! With three ways to play for younger and older kids. Includes an option to play with an entire classroom too. The 66 Bible cards include a content summary, "Bible trivia" of each book. For ages 8 and Up | 2-4 Players. Fun for adults too!
You can make a
Your purchases and donations to the site help to distribute our children's ministry resources to churches across the world.
Subscribe to our Newsletter - Learn More